Luxembourg princes Guillaume, Félix and Louis performing a concert for their parents.
It’s so beautiful!
The famous last photos taken of Grand Duchesses Olga, Tatiana and Anastasia with their brother Tsarevich Alexei abroad the Rus in May 1918, They were on their way to Yekaterinburg to be reunited with their parents and sister.
Some of the royal guests at the private dinner held in celebration of the official wedding anniversary of King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie, which took place at a private dinner at the Yacht Club of Greece in Piraeus, Greece.
- Princess Benedikte and Queen Margrethe II
- Princess Alexandra Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and her husband, Count Jefferson von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth
- Queen Sofia and her sister, Princess Irene of Greece and Denmark
- Infanta Elena
- Crown Princess Margareta and Prince Radu of Romania
- Simeon II of Bulgaria and Margarita Gómez-Acebo y Cejuela
- Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Yugoslavia
- Prince Ernst August of Hanover
- Prince Hassan and Princess Princess Sarvath of Jordan
Tsar Nicholas II of Russia and Family. 1910s.
Color by ImaginColor, France.
4 September 1913 Wedding of Augusta Victoria of Hohenzollern, Princess of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen (1890–1966) and King Manuel II of Portugal (1889 – 1932). Manuel is holding the hand of Princess Louise, Grand Duchess consort of Baden.
The Greek Royal Family and several members of their extended family and from other royal families came out in full force yesterday in Athens to attend a dinner in honour of King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie’s Golden (50th) wedding anniversary. In among those in attendance included the children of the couple and their significant others, the former Tsar of Bulgaria, Simeon II and his wife, Margarita, Queen Sofia (sister of the former Greek King), and Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg