Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda and his wife Hitomi are greeted by Bhutan’s King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and Queen Jetsun Pema for their talks at the Akasaka guesthouse in Tokyo on November 15, 2011.
Bhutanese King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuk and his wife Queen Jetsun Pema speak with officials as they visit Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur on October 29, 2011.
- Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece(1995).
- Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco(2011).
- Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako of Japan(1993).
- King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan(2011).
- Crown Prince Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn and Princess Srirasmi of Thailand(2001).
- Crown Prine Al-Muhtadee Billah and Crown Princess Pengiran Anak Sarah of Brunei(2004).
Bhutan’s King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and Queen Jetsun Pema pay homage after placing a wreath at the Mahatma Gandhi memorial at Raj Ghat in New Delhi October 24, 2011. Wangchuck is on a nine-day state visit to India.
His Majesty, King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck kisses Her Majesty Queen Ashi Jetsun Pema Wangchuck at the Chang Lime Thang stadium on October 15, 2011 in Thimphu, Bhutan.
The Queen of Bhutan Ashi Jetsun Pema Wangchuck greets thousands of Bhutanese citizens at the celebration ground at ChangLeme Thang October 15, 2011 in Thimphu, Bhutan. In this final day of wedding celebrations for the royal couple more than 50,000 people turned up at the stadium to see dancing and singing.
The Queens of Bhutan. The King father of Bhutan Jigme Singye Wangchuck is married to four queens (all of whom are sisters); HM Queen Dorji Wangmo Wangchuck,HM Queen Tshering Pem Wangchuck,HM Queen Tshering Yangdön Wangchuck and HM Queen Sangay Choden Wangchuck.